My thoughts on RyugouThere are plenty of webcomics on the internet. Some good, some bad. The good ones are few, and the bad ones are actually so many around. Ryugou, from Hayakain, is one of those.My thoughts on Ryugou by kuri-sanFalcon
Not entering on the merit of his misbehavior - given that he once defended Tom Preston in several arguments around - I must say that his webcomic is subpar.
Before actually starting to post what I think of this thing, I must say I am NOT in anyway related to Encyclopedia Dramatica, neither I am a troll or anything. I'm just an average reader.
The first panel starts with the main character holding what could be described as a Zanbato - Japanese term for "Heavy Sword" / "Horse cutter", like the sword used by Cloud Strife. The Katakana and Kanji there are completely unrelated to the comic name, as the ideograms actually read something like "doraki" or "doraoni". Unless the author wanted to say that the ideograms mean something other than the title, it's wrong. This, considering the gratuitous japanese in the tit
30 Reasons Twilight SucksReasons Twilight Sucks30 Reasons Twilight Sucks by sterces7
1. Bella is a horny Mary-Sue Queen.
2. Apparently, having a guy glare at you all the time makes them attractive.
3. Vampires sparkle.
4. Twilight shows a seriously abusive relationship as "true love".
5. The weather in Forks is inaccurate.
6. New Moon in a nutshell: "Angst angst, emo, cry, jump off cliff, AAANNNGGSSSTTTT ANGST ANGST yay we're together again!"
7. The entire series is a sexual fantasy.
8. The grammar is very poor.
9. Twilight has basically no plot.
10. Twilight is 150% sexist.
11. The author never researched any of the "facts" she put in the books.
12. The author glamorizes mental disorders, suicide, and stalking.
13. Twilight teaches that disrespecting and abandoning your family is OKAY.
14. The characters have very little background information.
15. Bella uses Jacob a LOT. Some friend she is.
16. Jacob sexually abuses Bella. Some friend he is.
17. Bella love love looovvveeesss Edward's smooth, sparkling, marble stone, pale,